Slopes – Caussols
Getting to the slope
for perfect directions to the slope, follow this
link to get to google-map.
General driving directions:
|Coming from Grasse:
• follow the Napoleon road
towards St Vallier.
• At the exit of the village, turn RIGHT to Gourdon (D5).
• After 6km, turn RIGHT to Caussols
• Go through the village and turn LEFT toward the
Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur (OCA) on the large right turn (just
after passing the restaurant and before the wooden chalet)
|Coming from Nice:
• Exit the Autoroute at Villeneuve-Loubet, follow directions
• At Pré-du-Lac, follow the directions to Gourdon,
then St Vallier
• Before entering
the village of Caussols, follow the road on RIGHT towards the Observatoire
de la Cote d’Azur (OCA) on the large left turn (just after the wooden
chalet on your right)
side view of the main slope.
General view of the Slopes (South on front, West in the middle and then
North at far distance). Click for