Let’s Get Ready!
this year, 32 pilots will participate the event.
weather forecast is changing still, with websites projecting sun, some other risks of little rain in the end of the days.
Wind will be from south, so clearly it should be more than the websites will project (thermal grows the actual wind).
We will start putting all the equipement up on thursday, I guess there will be plenty of pilots already there.
Once again, meeting at 9 AM on friday morning for registration until 10AM. Goal will be to launch ASAP the competition as the weather conditions get sufficient. We don’t know exactly what the weather will be all weekend, so better not loose a chance of doing one round.