Plenty of pilots already there today in Great conditions until the storm and rain and fortunately started.
Get ready tomorrow morning we will be there at 9 a.m. for registration until 10. No more flights will be possible then and we will start the competition as soon as possible.
Biggest worry is the rain this weekend, so we will try to launch rounds as early as possible.
I know I said meeting at 10 to some people today, but please be there before to guarantee a great competition.
Last Weekend, we had our national competition in the slopes of Tende. We managed to do 7 rounds on saturday (south slope, 8-10m/s) and 9 more rounds on sunday (north slope, 10-12m/s). Absolutely smooth, maybe even a bit too fast (only 12 pilots came, too bad for the missing ones). We even decided to end the competition on sunday at 2PM, we had enough to get 2 discards and ranking was pretty well set then.
So for the next few days, please don’t forget to charge your planes, wax your wings, collect all the ballast you have, and get a nice bottle of suncream + water!
We will be arriving on thursday to start the installation (free flights). Dont’ forget to be careful with people walking around there, especially around the landing area.
Meeting and registration will start on friday at 9AM, until 10AM. free flights will be possible until 10 AM. No more free flights after this time. We will start the competition as soon as possible, once all pilots registered and weather conditions sufficient (we could fly at 9AM last weekend…).
In case of marginal conditions, that obliges the round to be stopped, if more than half of the pilots have flown, we will generate a group scoring (half of the pilots) to save those few flights validated. This will only be the case to save the competition, ie. for the 4 first rounds. After 4 validated rounds, there will be no more group scoring option.
In case of a refly, the pilot will have to land his plane and get a new throw 5 pilots after him (ex: pilot is number 8, he will refly after pilot 13). If the round ends before then, we will wait for his return to do the refly, and not start any new round. Coming back from landing may not take more than 5 minutes. It will be considered as against sporting rules to waste time and wait 30 minutes for a refly, to cancel a round. Pilot will be disqualified if such beheavor happens.
That’s it for the little warmup/prebriefing info. Have a nice weekend and let’s get ready for some race!
… registration is already full!!
unfortunately, there seem to be a problem with the f3xvault website and you cannot pay now that the limit is reached….
I am waiting for a solution, very soon hopefully
you can pay once logged on f3xvault, by typing this address: http://www.f3xvault.com/?action=event&function=event_register&event_id=897
Registration is now open!
Hurry up and click here: F3XVault
…..And we will be 41 pilots for a list of 40…..
Last minute participation of our buddies from Spain, could not refuse their participation as it has been a while we haven’t seen them.
below the flying order for this weekend. First pilot will be randomly picked on site.
|1||33 Vladimir Urban|
|2||45 Antek Kania|
|3||17 Siegfried Schedel|
|4||9 Miroslav Trsek|
|5||36 Rick Ruijsink|
|6||40 Stefan Fraundorfer|
|7||49 Robert Matthes|
|8||3 Rosemann Eberhard|
|9||2 Philippe Lanes|
|10||19 Tomas Winkler|
|11||54 Iñaki Elizondo|
|12||47 Thierry Platon|
|13||42 Armin Hortzitz|
|14||15 Arne Finkeldey|
|15||44 Bogusław Gryszko|
|16||37 Thomas Faure|
|17||18 Martin Kopp|
|18||51 Wolfgang Ebinger|
|19||1 Allan Cohen|
|20||32 Daniel Vltavský|
|21||8 Stefan Bernardy|
|22||48 Maximilian Steidle|
|23||21 Matthieu Mervelet|
|24||13 Martin Ulrich|
|25||53 Bernardo GOMEZ-MAYAN LOPEZ|
|26||52 Jacek Kurlenda|
|27||31 Martial FAURE|
|28||6 Pierre Rondel|
|29||41 Alfred SALMHOFER|
|30||39 Espen Torp|
|31||26 Johann Eckart|
|32||14 Tobias Reik|
|33||38 Stephane RICCOBONO|
|34||5 Julien Honor|
|35||20 krebs michael|
|36||16 Thorsten Folkers|
|37||4 Peter Würmli|
|38||50 Bjørn Andersen|
|39||7 Sebastien Lanes|
|40||43 Jerzy Mataczyno|
|41||12 DALL’AVA HERVE|
Regarding weather, it was fairly pessimistic last week for friday but was better for the weekend, and now we can see some great forecast (wind speed is down the valley, much more on the slope).